Saturday, May 3, 2014

I have a blog????

Hello friends, if you know me, you most likely know me from my Tumblr. If you don't know me from my Tumblr, you either A) stumbled across this blog somehow or B) know me in real life. In which case, you now have access to both my blog AND my Tumblr. This could easily turn out horribly, so I beg you to be a decent human being and not use my internet alter ego to embarrass me if we ever cross paths in real life. God bless.
But anyways, I've decided to make a blog because, as much as I love my Tumblr, I'd like a place where I can express my love for certain books more easily. This is going to be a place where I plan to blog about books (obviously), write reviews, movie reviews, comparisons, give out book recommendations, etc. Along with my plans to possibly start a BookTube (which I most likely will not have the courage to do, considering the fact that I'd rather not blind you all for life with my atrocious face and even more atrocious behavior), this blog is going to be my way of really pursuing my passions in life, aka books. I feel that it's a good way to keep myself occupied, as well as a way to motivate me to read as much and widely as possible.
For starters, I recently placed an order at Powells.com, which arrived in the mail today. I ordered a total of 8 books, and I'm very pleased with all of them, as well as their conditions. If I do decide to make a BookTube, expect a video to be up during the following week, which will most likely be an unboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment